Monday, August 08, 2005
Curtains for Hendrik
Oh another exciting thing that I forgot to mention - Mom, Hilary and I worked on curtains for Hendrik's room yesterday. They are almost done, they just need the bottoms hemmed and we need to make a valence as well. They look great so far and I can't wait until they are done. I'll publish pictures when we've completed the project.
We bought the fabric for this project back in March about 10 days after he was born and it has been on our to do list ever since but this summer has been an unexpectedly busy one despite all of us being in town.

Labels:


posted at 7:27 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Making progress...I think...
My Sweet Baby Boy
My Home Keeping Schedule
Home keeping schedule
Post the First

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: