Friday, August 05, 2005
Home keeping schedule
Today I spent a little bit of time drawing up a home keeping schedule. It starts at 7:30 a.m. when my DH gets up for work and ends at 11 p.m., bedtime. I am encouraged by this new schedule as I should be able to have all my housework done by 11 a.m., including supper preparations. I have left the afternoon and evening mostly unscheduled with the exception of supper and our bedtime routine. Because the baby and I are out and about a fair bit and due to teething, etc I felt being flexible was the best option to allow for minimal stress! :) It also leaves me time to pencil in sewing or extra projects that I might wish to tackle. Sundays are chore free with the exception of dishes and most Saturdays will likely be spent at our property building our log house. I will post my schedule later on today.

Labels:


posted at 11:30 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Post the First

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: