Friday, January 27, 2006
Another relaxing day
I've given up on trying to be super productive in the next few days. Dwayne is home and we are enjoying being able to relax together with Hendrik. We slept in, watched the end of a movie, finished up our FA license applications, Dwayne cured some meat for jerky, I had bloodwork done, and then we went for a drive to see if we could find the elusive moose we followed on Tuesday afternoon. We didn't have any luck with the moose but we did have a nice drive. The hoar frost is really beautiful right now. This evening we went over to my mom and dad's for a visit. Hendrik has been fairly antsy the past week or so and I think I can see a little white patch beside both of his two little bottom teeth. I hope his teeth pop through soon for his comfort's sake and our sanity's! :)

Labels:


posted at 1:45 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
So much for Day 1...
21 Days to a Clutter-Free Home
Filing, scheduling and system crashes
Curtains for Hendrik
Making progress...I think...
My Sweet Baby Boy
My Home Keeping Schedule
Home keeping schedule
Post the First

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: