Saturday, January 28, 2006
January 27 - The New Day 1
Well today I actually accomplished a few things. I did at least 6 loads of laundry - all of which I have been folding and putting away as I go. Sounds simple and common-sensical but I am known for not doing this and going with the clean pile and dirty pile system. ;)
I also tidied up our son's room this evening so he can actually play in there again! I still have some rearranging to do and some clothing to move to the "too small" bin in this closet but it is coming along nicely.
I reorganized all the cupboards and drawers in the bathroom tonight and even though they are mostly "out of sight, out of mind" it is nice to know that they are orderly. I bought some little bins and baskets today to put in the drawers to keep things from becoming one big jumble. I hope it works! :)
I was planing on tackling the mountain of paperwork that has accumulated on the dining room table but it is getting too late and it would take more brain power than I presently have. Tomorrow...!!!

Labels:


posted at 1:52 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Another relaxing day
So much for Day 1...
21 Days to a Clutter-Free Home
Filing, scheduling and system crashes
Curtains for Hendrik
Making progress...I think...
My Sweet Baby Boy
My Home Keeping Schedule
Home keeping schedule
Post the First

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: