Monday, January 30, 2006
Partial success - A Report on Day 2
Well, yesterday I made quite a dent in our bedroom. I hauled everything off the floor in the closet and sorted all the laundry. I went through a good portion of my clothes and got rid of one garbage bag full so far. I am trying to eliminate everything from the room that is not clothing or sleep related. I want to be able to see all of the floor at all times!
Hendrik's room looks good. I've rearranged things a little to make it more likely for dirty clothes to make it to the basket and toys to be put away.
I haven't tackled much more paperwork yet but I plan on doing a lot more this week. I want to be able to lay my hands on any given piece of paper within seconds instead of within several minutes or hours! It's coming along. I am encouraged by progress and current state of motivation. I hope it continues. :)
We had a lazy Sunday with the exception of Dwayne who had to be up at 5:30 to go on a course for work. Yuck. He hasn't even been gone 24 hours and I miss him so much already. Hendrik and I went to Mom and Dad's for lunch and Pam and Uncle George were there. UG is here until Friday as he is doing the town audit. Later on we went to Marie and Nadine's for coffee and to drop off their new TV which wouldn't fit in their car. Dad brought it out in the wagon. We ended up staying for dinner - turkey even! They hadn't had turkey for Christmas due to being in Hawaii. We were more than happy to help them out with it that's for certain! When I got home Dwayne called and he sounded very tired. He went off the road this morning but luckily he wasn't hurt and neither was the vehicle, he just had to wait half and hour for a truck to come along and pull him out. I'm glad he's safe!

Labels:


posted at 3:54 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Our Little Family
Day 2 - Dining Room and Our Bedroom
January 27 - The New Day 1
Another relaxing day
So much for Day 1...
21 Days to a Clutter-Free Home
Filing, scheduling and system crashes
Curtains for Hendrik
Making progress...I think...
My Sweet Baby Boy

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: