Thursday, January 26, 2006
So much for Day 1...
Well, I didn't get any organizing done today. In fact I didn't do hardly anything today. My husband has Wednesday through Friday off this week and it is just as well that he asked for that time off last week as on Monday we lost a baby to miscarriage. It's been a tough few days and neither of us has felt like doing too much. We are thankful to have one healthy, happy, delightful son but we still mourn the loss of the two babies I've miscarried.
I had planned to organize the make shift sewing area in our living room so it is at least usable again. Tomorrow I guess.

Labels:


posted at 12:09 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
21 Days to a Clutter-Free Home
Filing, scheduling and system crashes
Curtains for Hendrik
Making progress...I think...
My Sweet Baby Boy
My Home Keeping Schedule
Home keeping schedule
Post the First

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: