Tuesday, March 07, 2006
So much for 21 days...
Well my house isn't completely organized yet but I am making sure and steady progress. I stopped to think about the areas of our home and what we use each room for. I found that we have things in the wrong places according to the activities we usually do in each room. I think if I make the furniture and storage match the activity in each room there is a much greater chance of everything being put away and of us being able to enjoy our hobbies.

Labels:


posted at 12:24 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Day 3 - Master Bedroom continued...
Partial success - A Report on Day 2
Our Little Family
Day 2 - Dining Room and Our Bedroom
January 27 - The New Day 1
Another relaxing day
So much for Day 1...
21 Days to a Clutter-Free Home
Filing, scheduling and system crashes
Curtains for Hendrik

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: