Sunday, May 07, 2006
New "office" space
I was tired of our spare room being the catch-all for anything and everything we didn't know what to do with as well a home for all of our collective hobbies. It was just too cluttered. Our apartment has a ridiculous number of closets - there are even closets in the living room and dining room - so I decided to reclaim the living room closet for our computer, CDs, DVDs, filing, and spare blankets for cozying up during movies. I cleared it out, painted it a nice cherry strawberry red and then moved the shelf down to desk height. With a little help from my dad we braced the shelf so it's sturdy enough and drilled some holes in the top of the work surface to feed the assorted cords and cables through.
Now we have a designated spot for our computer and paper work and it's in the main living area which allows us to all be together more often and frees up more space in the spare room. Yay!
I will add pictures to this post later once I get the closet organized the way I want it.

Labels:


posted at 2:25 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Hooray!!
Your Five Factor Personality Profile Extroversion:...
So much for 21 days...
Day 3 - Master Bedroom continued...
Partial success - A Report on Day 2
Our Little Family
Day 2 - Dining Room and Our Bedroom
January 27 - The New Day 1
Another relaxing day
So much for Day 1...

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: