Friday, June 30, 2006
Procrastination rears its ugly head - again!
Today is not going so great. There is so much to do and yet I still haven't gotten anything done. Ack. I feel so unmotivated. I know that once I get moving and actually accomplish a few tasks I will feel motivated and much less blah but its the getting going that is not happening. I guess the only solution is to force myself to get off my butt and do something. I think I will go and clean the bathroom.

Labels:


posted at 2:59 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Getting inspiration...
Accomplishment Lists vs. To Do Lists
You Are a Frappacino At your best, you are: fun lo...
Which Jane Austen character are you?
100 Acre Wood quiz
Downsizing and reorganizing
New "office" space
Hooray!!
Your Five Factor Personality Profile Extroversion:...
So much for 21 days...

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: