Sunday, March 25, 2007
LET'S GET REAL MONDAY
I've decided to be brave and join Randi at i have to say for "Let's Get Real Monday". Here's the idea: "Pick your own must-be-cleaned spot (or spots) in your house and post them on your blog (posts with or without pictures are perfect!). Then leave your link in my Monday post so that myself and the other gals can come visit you!"

Right now the most troublesome parts of my house have to do with laundry and lots of it! I am in that in between stage after giving birth where your maternity clothes don't really fit but your regular clothes don't really fit either so you have everything out hoping that each day something else will fit! The pictures I am about to post are not for the weak hearted, they scare me so I'm just warning you ahead of time...thankfully all the laundry you see here is clean! :P



Here is the laundry area/coat storage in our apartment. It's too cluttered for my liking but I just haven't worked out a good storage system yet.



This is the area to right in the picture above. It is our only real extra storage space so out of season clothes, recycling, shoes and more shoes, boots, sporting goods, luggage, stuff to be donated, fans/airconditioner not in use, baby bath tub, tools, they all wind up here. Scary. I know.

Labels:


posted at 10:05 PM  
  8 comments



8 Comments:
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Carol said...

Won't it feel great when you get all that under control? I have scary spots, too. It was hard to get real about them!

Thanks for playing along with us!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Randi said...

If you have recently had a baby, feel free to let all of this slide! There are more important things in life than organizing--like snuggling your wee one! ;)

You could get alot of storage in your laundry room by adding shelves on the wall next to your dryer--floor to ceiling!

Thanks for playing along!

The picture of your baby (a couple of posts down)is so cute!

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger At A Hen's Pace said...

I'm with Randi--the first YEAR after a baby is all a grace period!

Jeanne

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Kathleen aka Coffee Mom said...

You're going to feel so good whem it's done!

from another Canadian blogger~

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Susie said...

I remember those long ago days of having a newborn. Your time just belongs to them, as well it should...
:)

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Having really little ones can make it tricky to get a lot done. I'm just afraid of living in disorder for the next 10 years while we finish having kids! ;) We're still planning on at least 2-3 more...

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Prairie Princess said...

Hmm. I think I could post my laundry room next week, too. Your mess looks a lot like mine - a baby bathtub front and center.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Juliet Echo Mike said...

Thanks for posting! I've just started wearing maternity clothes and have taken over the only free closet with them--the one in the nursery! Oh well, I'll just have to slide them to the side once the baby arrives.

Congratulations on the new baby. Take your time getting to the closets!

XO,
Jill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
World Water Day - March 22nd
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work we go...
Another baby who loves their thumb-y!
This week has been a blur...
What flower are you?
Fix! Fix!
Shovelling rocks!
Hooray for Hendrik!
Week in Feminine Dress - Winter
Mr. & Mrs. Turner!

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: