Monday, March 19, 2007
Shovelling rocks!
I had fun this afternoon. Dwayne watched the kids and I went out and shovelled the driveway. Yes, you heard me correctly. I love to shovel snow! The plow keeps going by and not lifting the blade when it passes our driveway so the van was blocked in by about 6 feet of snow that was 2-3 feet deep. It took me about an hour but I got it done along with a little bit of snow from the other side of the driveway where we park the car. Now Dwayne can get out of the driveway to go to Bell Rock to start installing the stairs in our log house - yipee!

Labels:


posted at 2:29 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Hooray for Hendrik!
Week in Feminine Dress - Winter
Mr. & Mrs. Turner!
Getting back into a routine
Riley having a cuddle with Aunty Lindsey
Some wedding photos
How to traumatize your child for life...
Homemaking Meme
This week's "Commitment to Loveliness"
My little sweeties

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: