Sunday, March 25, 2007
This week has been a blur...
The first half of this week I accomplished pretty much nothing. The middle part I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off mending and hemming jeans for Dwayne and doing a big clean up. Saturday and Sunday have consisted of doing pretty much nothing again. I ran the dishwasher 3(!) times on Saturday as we had company over for my mom's 50th on Friday night. We had a really nice time. :) Today we took a drive out to Bell Rock to look at the progress Dwayne has made this week on our log house. It's looking GREAT! The snow fell off the roof with the warmer weather this week. It's nice to see the green tin roof again! The stairs are in now so we took some measurements so I can play around with my floorplan program to figure out how to configure the bathroom and kitchen and where to put the walls and door around the bathroom. The rest of the house is open concept.
Tonight once Hendrik is in bed Dwayne and I are going to watch "Hitch" and work on our respective projects - he bullet reloading and me sewing. Should be fun!

Labels:


posted at 9:09 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
What flower are you?
Fix! Fix!
Shovelling rocks!
Hooray for Hendrik!
Week in Feminine Dress - Winter
Mr. & Mrs. Turner!
Getting back into a routine
Riley having a cuddle with Aunty Lindsey
Some wedding photos
How to traumatize your child for life...

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: