Tuesday, March 06, 2007
This week's "Commitment to Loveliness"


Well, I only did one thing on my list for the weekend - have a nice soothing bath. It was a fairly hectic weekend though with family arriving from out of town for my sister's wedding and planning and throwing a bridal shower as well.
I was planning on sewing a dress for little Riley but Dwayne picked a gorgeous dress out for her when he was in Edmonton picking up the my grandparents and my other sister and her husband.
My sister's wedding is this coming Saturday so I am going to keep it really simple this time around!


1) Get my legs in tip top shape for wearing a bridesmaid's dress on Saturday. Lots of moisturizing and exfoliating and leg lifts!

2) Get my hair cut and coloured professionally and have my eyebrows groomed.

3) Clear my dining room table of paperwork and odds and ends and set it prettily.

4) Wash the walls in our entranceway and make the space more welcoming.

5) Repot plants that are now too large for their pots and redisperse through the apartment.

Labels:


posted at 12:49 AM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Mandy said...

I think your list is just lovely. I have an item on my list that deals with with greenery (mine are flowers) too. Hope you have a great weekend with your fam and have fun at the wedding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
My little sweeties
Finished project - finally!
Commitment to Loveliness
Holiday Grand Plan 2006
Happy Canada Day!
Procrastination rears its ugly head - again!
Getting inspiration...
Accomplishment Lists vs. To Do Lists
You Are a Frappacino At your best, you are: fun lo...
Which Jane Austen character are you?

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: