Friday, April 20, 2007
Cleaning and Organizing

I have no idea where this week has gone. I have been busy trying to get our house spring cleaned and organized but so far I think I have only succeeded in trashing the parts of the house that were clean and orderly to begin with! Furniture has been moved, stuff has been shuffled, our aquarium has had another water problem, the kids have had colds and rashes, my sister and I think we might have an internet stalker...interesting week.
I am hoping to have some "after" pictures posted later on tonight once I get things into some semblence of order but right now the "before" is really scary. If I focus on one little area at a time its not too bad but if I look at the big picture ahhhhhhhhhh! (Picture Kevin in Home Alone!!)

Labels: ,


posted at 11:28 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
We have been enjoying my DH being on paternal leav...
My first Japanese craft books!
Works-For-Me Wednesday ~ Bathing babies
Our house in progress...
Scrubbing Bubbles...
Hendrik and Riley's first stroller ride together
Favourite Things
Nothing like a change of scenery
Life at a standstill
Commitment to Loveliness

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: