Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Life at a standstill
I feel like I am watching myself in slow motion. There are so many things that need to be done and that I want to do but I just seem to muster the energy to do more than the very basic cooking and cleaning. I am approaching 10 weeks with a sinus infection. ugh. I have been trying to avoid antibiotics for as long as I can. I've already had one round and they seemed to help initially but the infection came back. If I go back on them now the doctor says I will need to stay on them for 6 weeks as they can't give me a really strong antibiotic because I am breastfeeding Riley. I am trying to hold out for another week using an anti-inflamatory nasal spray. So far it's not working. My face feels numb, hot, tingly, sore and plain strange all at once. At least I don't have a fever or a runny nose. I'm sick of being sick and not having the energy to do all the things I want to do. Blah!

Labels:


posted at 5:24 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Pam in Colorado said...

I vote for snorting warm salt water. That worked wonders for my son when he had a bad infection. We aren't antibiotic users if there is another way. Let me know if you try it and it works.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Commitment to Loveliness
Caribou Camp
View from a frozen lake
Caribou Hunting by the Numbers!
Family pics from caribou camp
We're back!
A Change of Plans...
This week's "Commitment to Loveliness"
LET'S GET REAL MONDAY
World Water Day - March 22nd

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: