Friday, April 13, 2007
My first Japanese craft books!


I've seen so many neat projects done from Japanese craft books so I finally decided to get some of my own. Not cheap but very nice! There are a lot of nice projects so right now I'm trying to decide what to make first - blouse(s), skirt, bags, "house shoes"... :)

I have to get cracking around our apartment first though! No new projects for me until I get my spring cleaning finished and finish at least one of my unfinished projects(did I mention I am the QUEEN of unfinished projects...).

Labels:


posted at 4:47 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Works-For-Me Wednesday ~ Bathing babies
Our house in progress...
Scrubbing Bubbles...
Hendrik and Riley's first stroller ride together
Favourite Things
Nothing like a change of scenery
Life at a standstill
Commitment to Loveliness
Caribou Camp
View from a frozen lake

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: