Friday, April 06, 2007
Nothing like a change of scenery
Wednesday evening I got bit by the furniture rearranging bug. This happens to me every so often and I drop everything and rearrange, clean, and essentially give myself a physical and mental workout all at once. I find it helps to clear the cobwebs in my head and help me tackle other things I've been avoiding. Thankfully I have a husband that, although he doesn't understand why I would want to switch the furniture around so often, doesn't mind these shuffles as long as his "man chair" remains in the living room within eyeshot of the TV. :)

Labels:


posted at 1:22 AM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Pam in Colorado said...

I have been well known for my furniture shuffle. We moved into this house in Dec. and are still figuring out the best fit for everything. Once that is all settled, we'll see if I start my little dance again, or if I am in the right place finally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Life at a standstill
Commitment to Loveliness
Caribou Camp
View from a frozen lake
Caribou Hunting by the Numbers!
Family pics from caribou camp
We're back!
A Change of Plans...
This week's "Commitment to Loveliness"
LET'S GET REAL MONDAY

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: