Saturday, April 21, 2007
One thing leads to another...
I was going to post some pictures today but I got cleaning and organizing and then I figured that I might as well paint while I was at it. The interior door into our apartment was looking very tired and grubby so I decided to cheer it up a little bit with some paint. I'm not sure of the colour just yet but I still have another coat to go.


This is what I wish I could be doing today (well, I would definitely be watching something other than Clifford or reading) but I have too much to get done. I find it hard to relax when things are in disarray. Maybe next Saturday I can laze around. :) Although I think hubs and I will catch up on LOST and Jericho tonight before bed.

Labels: ,


posted at 8:34 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Well, my goal from last week was accomplished in p...
Cleaning and Organizing
We have been enjoying my DH being on paternal leav...
My first Japanese craft books!
Works-For-Me Wednesday ~ Bathing babies
Our house in progress...
Scrubbing Bubbles...
Hendrik and Riley's first stroller ride together
Favourite Things
Nothing like a change of scenery

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: