Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Scrubbing Bubbles...
I'm not usually one to buy convenience cleaning products - I refuse to own a Swiffer, but I caved on this one. My husband pointed this out to me in Reader's Digest the other day and thought I might find it useful. He had even researched it a little and found some on eBay. I thought it was interesting so on a whim at the grocery store today I checked out the cleaning aisle and lo and behold there it was! I didn't think it would have arrived in our neck of the woods just yet. We're usually a little behind the times living where we do. Anyway, I've installed it in our shower and hopefully it works! I'll keep you posted. Does anyone have one already? How do you like them?

Labels:


posted at 6:32 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Hendrik and Riley's first stroller ride together
Favourite Things
Nothing like a change of scenery
Life at a standstill
Commitment to Loveliness
Caribou Camp
View from a frozen lake
Caribou Hunting by the Numbers!
Family pics from caribou camp
We're back!

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: