Friday, April 27, 2007
A Tale of Two Goldfish

In January of 2004 I bought some $0.56 feeder goldfish from Wal-Mart. I thought I was getting some nice, colourful, cheap, short term pets. Boy, was I ever wrong!(Not about the nice, colourful part though!) These two started out very tiny and now they are about 8 inches long from nose to tail and are still growing. I read that this particular kind of fish can grow to be 18 inches long if placed in a large enough tank and can live to be 80 years old. 80. Good grief! I never thought I would potentially need to will my goldfish to someone.

Labels:


posted at 1:48 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
WFMW - Cleaning the Microwave
Scrubbing Bubbles update...
I can't resist a Jane Austen heroine quiz!
Let's Get Real Monday - "The Outfit"
One thing leads to another...
Well, my goal from last week was accomplished in p...
Cleaning and Organizing
We have been enjoying my DH being on paternal leav...
My first Japanese craft books!
Works-For-Me Wednesday ~ Bathing babies

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: