Monday, April 23, 2007
Let's Get Real Monday - "The Outfit"

This week's theme over at Randi's is "The Outfit". Here are two of my former faves!


Ah yes, this is one of those dresses where everyone over a certain age loves it and everyone under a certain age thinks your dress is hideous but won't say so or they will...:)

This jacket. What can I say? It always brought a smile/grimace to the face of anyone I approached. They either:
A) Loved it
B) Were blinded by it
C) Or were really glad to have someone to make fun of!
I had friends comment that they couldn't lose me in a large crowd but by wearing that jacket they might just hide from me! LOL!

CONFESSION: I still own both pieces of clothing. I actually tried them on tonight to get pictures. I think it's time to say goodbye!

Labels:


posted at 11:58 PM  
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Randi said...

Wow! Both of those are so very colorful! ;)

Thanks for playing along!

I noticed that you bought a Japanese craft book--I look forward to seeing what you make with that. SO many cute things in those books!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Juliet Echo Mike said...

Well, I think your dress is quite nice, so I guess I'm over a certain age. Actually, I like it a lot. That jacket is a hoot! I can really imagine what the material feels like.

XO,
Jill

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Kathleen aka Coffee Mom said...

Wow that jacket is bright! My daughter, (who is 5!) would love it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
One thing leads to another...
Well, my goal from last week was accomplished in p...
Cleaning and Organizing
We have been enjoying my DH being on paternal leav...
My first Japanese craft books!
Works-For-Me Wednesday ~ Bathing babies
Our house in progress...
Scrubbing Bubbles...
Hendrik and Riley's first stroller ride together
Favourite Things

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: