Saturday, April 14, 2007

We have been enjoying my DH being on paternal leave for the past four months. However, this Monday he has to return to work. This means I'm on my own again during the days and so I will need to have more of a routine. My habit to work on this time is getting up early and at the same time each morning. I want to start "working" the same time as my husband does.
Check out The Lazy Organizer for other people's S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday resolutions.

Labels:


posted at 11:35 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 3:21 PM, Blogger The Lazy Organizer said...

Jenny, thanks for joining us! I didn't see your link on the SHS page so I added it.

Good luck with your new early schedule. This will be one of my habits soon but I don't think I'm ready for it quite yet. I need to work on going to bed early first!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
My first Japanese craft books!
Works-For-Me Wednesday ~ Bathing babies
Our house in progress...
Scrubbing Bubbles...
Hendrik and Riley's first stroller ride together
Favourite Things
Nothing like a change of scenery
Life at a standstill
Commitment to Loveliness
Caribou Camp

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: