Saturday, April 21, 2007

Well, my goal from last week was accomplished in part. I have been getting up earlier consistantly but not at the same time as my husband. I'll keep working on it this week.
My new habit to work on this week is to keep my dining room table clear of clutter at all times. Too often it becomes a dumping ground for things that need to be but away or papers that I don't know what to do with or don't want to deal with.
Check over at The Lazy Organizer for more S.M.A.R.T. Habits!

Labels:


posted at 7:46 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 10:15 PM, Blogger The Lazy Organizer said...

The table is so hard to keep clean! I really have to work at clearing mine off every day. How do you like your new earlier schedule? Are you getting more done?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Cleaning and Organizing
We have been enjoying my DH being on paternal leav...
My first Japanese craft books!
Works-For-Me Wednesday ~ Bathing babies
Our house in progress...
Scrubbing Bubbles...
Hendrik and Riley's first stroller ride together
Favourite Things
Nothing like a change of scenery
Life at a standstill

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: