Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Works-For-Me Wednesday ~ Bathing babies

Here is this week's WFMW hosted by Shannon at Rocks in My Dryer.

What works for me is wearing cotton gloves (the kind you would use after a rich moisturizer at night or for a manicure) while bathing young babies. It is much easier to hold onto them and the gloves double as wash cloths. I also like to place a handtowel on the bottom of the baby bathtub to help prevent sliding around and also to make it a little cushier for tiny tushies. :)

Labels:


posted at 1:01 AM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Lines From The Vine said...

We've always lined the bottom of our sink for our little ones too...
it helps so much!

Thank you for sharing this great tip!

Tracy

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger GiBee said...

Very interesting idea!!!

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Kathleen Marie said...

I've done the hand towel in the tub but the glove idea sounds great! I'll pass this onto my daughter.

Thanks!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Little Munchkin said...

that's a great idea! I never would have thought of that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Our house in progress...
Scrubbing Bubbles...
Hendrik and Riley's first stroller ride together
Favourite Things
Nothing like a change of scenery
Life at a standstill
Commitment to Loveliness
Caribou Camp
View from a frozen lake
Caribou Hunting by the Numbers!

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: