Thursday, May 17, 2007
Fabric yo-yo bracelet
I did a silly thing. It happens every couple of months or so. I stay up all night long with the thought of cleaning my entire house or completely finishing a project.

Last night was a little of both. I cleaned a little and then decided I wanted to try my hand at making fabric yo-yos. (Thanks to Heather for the inspirational tutorial!) I quite enjoyed myself.

Originally this was going to be a bookmark but my yo-yos were a little too puffy for the average book and I wasn't sure how to stabilize them so they wouldn't twist around between readings.

Instead, I converted my bookmark into a bracelet. I need to come up with a better way of fastening it, but overall I am quite happy with it. :)

Labels:


posted at 12:36 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
I was tagged for this meme by Elizabeth at A Merry...
Paint roller tip
Why I don't bake very often...
This week's new habits are going to be:Writing one...
I Live in Hope
Suggestions for stuffed animals?
Make-shift funnels
The Wood Shed
Buddies
Mother's Day GiveAway Contests!

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: