Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Works-For-Me Wednesday
For little snack cups for toddlers I like to use egg cups. They are big enough to hold a snack like a handful of Cheerios or some raisins and are small enough for the little people to hold onto securely. My 2 year old has been packing around some little ceramic ones I found at the grocery store for about a year now and rarely spills, but if he does it's only an egg cup's worth. :)


The other thing that works for me - actually remembering to wear rubber gloves when cleaning the kitchen and bathroom. It's something I do 10% and then wonder at why I don't do it the other 90% because as soon as my hands start to feel dry or itchy, that's it, I'm done, no more cleaning for me. I just can't handle chapped hands (or lips for that matter!). Rubber gloves are a good thing.

Check out Rocks In My Dryer for other Works For Me Wednesday tips!

Labels:


posted at 12:40 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
What a glorious day!
Frazzled
Today's Tasks
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday
Frugal Friday
Voila! Almost 5 weeks later...
Like a kid waiting for Christmas...
My first "fulling" project
Works-For-Me Wednesday
Victoria Day Weekend

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: