Friday, May 04, 2007
A great day for ducks

I am in desperate need of motivation.
Today has been a really grey, windy, rainy day. It seems to have sucked the energy right out of me. I have lots to work on but little get up and go. I'm going to pull the old accountability trick. If I say I need to get things done to someone other than myself I am much more likely to follow through.
Here's my list for the evening:
~ Wash pots and pans
~ Sweep and wash linoleum floors
~ Dust living room
~ Clear dining table
~ Start Tickler File
~ Fold and put away clean laundry

Labels: ,


posted at 7:16 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Works for Me Wednesday - Cake Decorating Made Easy...
Girls' Night
LUSH!
I remember Nan...
My first new habit to start on this week is doing ...
A Tale of Two Goldfish
WFMW - Cleaning the Microwave
Scrubbing Bubbles update...
I can't resist a Jane Austen heroine quiz!
Let's Get Real Monday - "The Outfit"

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: