Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Works-For-Me Wednesday
I love Arm & Hammer's Super Washing Soda (also known as So Clean Super Washing Soda in Canada). The stuff is amazing. I started using it after our first baby was born. I needed something to get out those persistant baby stains. I'd throw a little of this in my machine, let the clothes and blankets soak for about 20 minutes, then run them through a regular cycle. No more stains!

The odd outfit that was really bad would need a second wash (do not put in dryer between washes, and air dry if necessary) but I still have every single sleeper from our first baby and they all look new and are stain free. This soda saved so many clothes as Hendrik was the blowout king!

I still use it when I wash our cloth diapers and I've also started adding it to the loads of my husband's work clothes (he's a mechanic).

It's not expensive and I've never seen an add or a commercial for it but WOW! does it ever work for me.

Check out more great tips over at Rocks In My Dryer!

Labels:


posted at 1:11 AM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Barbara H. said...

I use their detergent but I have never seen the soda. I'll have to look for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Victoria Day Weekend
Hendrik's First Haircut
Emergency Cleaning
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday
Suckered by the pink packaging...
In our house we like our Coke and Diet Coke and ha...
Fabric yo-yo bracelet
I was tagged for this meme by Elizabeth at A Merry...
Paint roller tip
Why I don't bake very often...

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: