Thursday, May 31, 2007
I survived Day 1
1 win for me! I managed the whole day without checking out my favourite blogs, the weather, the news, my 4 different email accounts, the sewing forum I visit, eBay, etc., etc., etc.

I didn't realize how much it has become a habit for me to check all these things first thing in the morning and throughout the day. During the first 10 minutes I was awake I had to stop myself 4 times from going to the computer and turning it on. I would be making breakfast and think, "Oh! I should just quickly check this," or "I wonder what 'x' has posted today," or "Did I get an email from so and so?"

Once the initial pushing the power button urges were resisted the rest of the day went without much thought about it. I didn't get much more done around the house today though. It was +30C and that is enough to suck some major energy from me. It was a good day though.

posted at 11:57 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
I'm not usually the betting kind...
Lentil Soup
Works-For-Me Wednesday
What a glorious day!
Frazzled
Today's Tasks
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday
Frugal Friday
Voila! Almost 5 weeks later...
Like a kid waiting for Christmas...

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: