Wednesday, May 16, 2007
I was tagged for this meme by Elizabeth at A Merry Rose: Blooming as Keeper of My Home.

How it works:
1. Grab the book closest to you
2. Open it to page 161
3. Find the fifth full sentence
4. Post the text of the sentence to your blog
5. Don't search around for the coolest book you have, use the one that is really next to you.
6. Tag five people to do this meme.

Only then should you make him aware of your arrival.

This was taken from "An Assembly Such as This" (Book 1 in the Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman series) by Pamela Aidan. These books are fun reading, P&P from Darcy's perspective!

I tag:
Bean at Coyote Craft
Lynette at Beloved Children Chronicles
Tammy at Hutcheson Happenings
Mommy Bee at Muffins, Buns, and Biscuits
Sara at Walk Slowly, Live Wildly

Labels:


posted at 12:53 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Lynette said...

Playing along. Check out my blog for my sentence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Paint roller tip
Why I don't bake very often...
This week's new habits are going to be:Writing one...
I Live in Hope
Suggestions for stuffed animals?
Make-shift funnels
The Wood Shed
Buddies
Mother's Day GiveAway Contests!
1. Wear make-up everyday2. Start the day with some...

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: