Wednesday, May 30, 2007
I'm not usually the betting kind...
My husband and I have a little bet going. He doesn't think it's very likely that I can keep the computer off all day (from when I get up until he gets home from work at 4:30pm). I know I can do it.

I won't get into all the details but it turned into a multi-day bet with assorted conditions and rules. For each day I win, I get to buy a yard of fabric I've been eyeing up lately.

In order for the day to count as a win I have to have made myself useful around the house. For example the computer time does not get substituted with watching an endless Friends marathon or wasting the day away. This is the simple explanation...

This should be fun. I'm going to keep a list of all the stuff I get done while I'm not in Internet Land. I'll miss Bloggyville I'm sure but it'll be here when I get to it later in the day. It might also mean I'll have more of a life and have more interesting things to post about instead of just reading about everyone else's adventures, which, I do love to do. :)

Labels:


posted at 11:59 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Lentil Soup
Works-For-Me Wednesday
What a glorious day!
Frazzled
Today's Tasks
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday
Frugal Friday
Voila! Almost 5 weeks later...
Like a kid waiting for Christmas...
My first "fulling" project

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: