Wednesday, May 02, 2007
LUSH!
About a week or so ago I discovered the LUSH Cosmetics does mail orders - hooray!! I got online and started shopping. My order arrived yesterday - deeeeeelish! I was nursing the baby when my husband brought home the mail. He opened the box for me and I started sniffing the contents. The baby decided she'd had enough eating and got in on the smelling too. So yummy! I got some shampoo, conditioner, buttercream(not pictured), and shower jelly (that's the blue blob in the picture), and some soap samples. I had the most wonderful shower last night before bedtime. Ah...


One of these years I'll have time for a bath but for now this will do just fine!

Labels:


posted at 8:32 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
I remember Nan...
My first new habit to start on this week is doing ...
A Tale of Two Goldfish
WFMW - Cleaning the Microwave
Scrubbing Bubbles update...
I can't resist a Jane Austen heroine quiz!
Let's Get Real Monday - "The Outfit"
One thing leads to another...
Well, my goal from last week was accomplished in p...
Cleaning and Organizing

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: