Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Make-shift funnels
For some reason I don't own a single funnel. Not that I don't have use for one I just keep forgetting to do so. :) I improvise instead.

When I need to pour sugar from the bag or from a large canister into a smaller container I use a paper coffee filter with the bottom cut off. It works in a pinch and can be folded flat and stored in the sugar bag or larger container until it is needed again. I'm sure you could use this for other dry goods as well.

For liquids, just cut off the top 1/3 or so of a plastic 2L bottle, unscrew the cap, place spout into vessel and pour away!

Labels:


posted at 6:09 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
The Wood Shed
Buddies
Mother's Day GiveAway Contests!
1. Wear make-up everyday2. Start the day with some...
Today after church my husband suggested we get my ...
I was feeling really stressed and depressed tonigh...
Today is the day. I can't stand the laundry back...
Potty training tips anyone?
This week's new habits are going to be:Not startin...
A great day for ducks

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: