Saturday, May 12, 2007
This week's new habits are going to be:

Writing one "real" letter per week

Emptying the car completely after each trip

HABITS IN PROGRESS:

Putting clean laundry away ~ needs work.

Hobbies ~ did not happen once, zilch.

Drinking more water ~ a moderate improvement.

Exercise ~ 2/7 days...

Tickler File ~ Forgot all about it!

Doing the dishes immediately after each meal ~ 95%!

Having lunch ready each day when DH gets home ~ habit.

Keeping the dining table clear and presented nicely ~ wild laughter!

Getting up with my husband each morning ~ not once this week. :(

Visit The Lazy Organizer to add your S.M.A.R.T. Habits or to check out others'.

Labels:


posted at 6:15 PM  
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Corrie said...

I love that you are going to write "real" letters. It is becoming a lost art.

And the empty the car thing...that's a good one too.

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger jenn said...

i love the writing letters habit! with computers and cell phones and everything else, letters seem to have gotten lost. great job on your other habits and have a wonderful week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
I Live in Hope
Suggestions for stuffed animals?
Make-shift funnels
The Wood Shed
Buddies
Mother's Day GiveAway Contests!
1. Wear make-up everyday2. Start the day with some...
Today after church my husband suggested we get my ...
I was feeling really stressed and depressed tonigh...
Today is the day. I can't stand the laundry back...

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: