Monday, June 04, 2007
My new feather duster!
I got this baby in the mail last week from Fly Lady. I don't follow the whole Flying routine but I do like the tips and ideas on the website. On a recent visit I came across these great looking feather dusters. I've always wanted one but there is no where within a 1000 kilometre radius to buy one (and that is not exaggerating one teeny bit!).

It flung me into a dusting frenzy which left me giddy and thinking of Babette from Beauty & the Beast. My sister happened to drop by while I was in my dusting glory and she took the duster for a spin too. She confessed to having duster envy.

Now I need to find a nice place to store it. I don't know if I want to put it in the back of a closet. I don't think I want it as living room decor either. Hmmn. Oh well, I'm actually enjoying dusting - who cares where I store the thing?

Labels:


posted at 1:48 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
The Five Senses
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday - June 2, 2007
What 4 a.m. looks like...
Frugal Friday
Garden plots
I survived Day 1
I'm not usually the betting kind...
Lentil Soup
Works-For-Me Wednesday
What a glorious day!

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: