Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Paint roller tip
When you are painting walls with latex paint and are between coats you don't have to wash out your paint roller. Instead, wrap your roller in a couple of plastic grocery bags, twist the bags around the roller handle and put it in your fridge. This prevents the paint from drying out and allows you to resume the job later. I don't know what the time limit is for leaving a roller in the fridge before you would need to wash it out but I've left one for a couple of days and not had a problem. It works for me!
Check out other great tips at Rocks in My Dryer!

Labels:


posted at 12:01 AM  
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous kathy said...

Oh, how I wish I'd know that a week ago!!!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Mrs.X said...

I've had good results doing almost the same thing, but skipped the last step (didn't refrigerate). Just wrapped roller in plastic grocery bags and left it in the garage. Worked great! thanX for sharing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Why I don't bake very often...
This week's new habits are going to be:Writing one...
I Live in Hope
Suggestions for stuffed animals?
Make-shift funnels
The Wood Shed
Buddies
Mother's Day GiveAway Contests!
1. Wear make-up everyday2. Start the day with some...
Today after church my husband suggested we get my ...

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: