Friday, May 18, 2007
Suckered by the pink packaging...
I went shopping on Wednesday after my husband got home from work. I needed to pick up cleaning supplies, among other things, and was also feeling the need for a little motivation.

Then I spotted it - Lysol Bathroom Cleaner in Summer Fresh in a bright pink Pepto coloured spray bottle.

Into the cart it went.

Followed by a bottle of pink Vim Oxy-Gel floor cleaner in Fruit Fusion. (Usually I buy the Marine Fresh scent. My sisters and I like it because it reminds us of yummy smelling men...but I figured I would keep with the emerging theme.)

I must tell you that the pink Lysol did not disappoint. Bye bye germs, hello fresh scent and cheery spray bottle. I also picked up a few natural cleaning products that contain tea tree oil and are biodegradable. I'm hoping they work well so that I don't have to scrub myself sore to be earth friendly.

Labels:


posted at 1:40 AM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 2:37 PM, Blogger The Lazy Organizer said...

I couldn't find the comments for your SHS so I guess I'll post here! Way to go keeping the table and car clean. Those two hard ones for me. I'm always telling the kids to grab their stuff out of the car but they always seem to sneak out without it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
In our house we like our Coke and Diet Coke and ha...
Fabric yo-yo bracelet
I was tagged for this meme by Elizabeth at A Merry...
Paint roller tip
Why I don't bake very often...
This week's new habits are going to be:Writing one...
I Live in Hope
Suggestions for stuffed animals?
Make-shift funnels
The Wood Shed

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: