Thursday, May 10, 2007
Suggestions for stuffed animals?
I still have all of my stuffed animals from when I was little. This amounts to over a garbage bag full. They sit in a clear blue plastic recycling bag in a closet because I just don't know what to do with them.

I don't use them but everytime I go to get rid of them I chicken out. Here are my usual excuses, "So and so gave this one to me," or "I really liked this one when I was 'x' number of years old."

Any thoughts? What have you done with sentimental childhood items? I don't really think I need to keep them but on the other hand I'm afraid I'll regret parting with them.

Help me, please! I am desperately trying to declutter and downsize.

Labels:


posted at 8:03 PM  
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Barrels said...

What about Mom & Dad's basement? ;)

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger The Lazy Organizer said...

Why not let your kids play with them? I have a few old stuffed animals and the kids love the ugly things.

Or you could always take photos of them and toss them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Make-shift funnels
The Wood Shed
Buddies
Mother's Day GiveAway Contests!
1. Wear make-up everyday2. Start the day with some...
Today after church my husband suggested we get my ...
I was feeling really stressed and depressed tonigh...
Today is the day. I can't stand the laundry back...
Potty training tips anyone?
This week's new habits are going to be:Not startin...

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: