Friday, May 18, 2007
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday
This week's new habit is going to be:

Putting all papers/receipts/etc in one place in the house and only one place. This way I should be less likely to keep out of date documents, duplicates, etc. It should make getting started on my filing backlog easier too.


HABITS IN PROGRESS:

Writing one "real" letter per week - Not yet, but I know who the first letter is going to. :)

Emptying the car completely after each trip - Great! Down pat.

Putting clean laundry away ~ needs work.

Hobbies ~ Twice this week I worked on sewing and paper crafts. Yippee!

Drinking more water ~ Still working on it. Coke is just so good...

Exercise ~ Once.

Tickler File ~ There is a large pile of paper beside the file waiting to be sorted. :)

Doing the dishes immediately after each meal ~ 10% of the time.

Having lunch ready each day when DH gets home ~ habit.

Keeping the dining table clear and presented nicely ~ It got cleared off this week and has been clear and clean for 2 days!

Getting up with my husband each morning ~ mixed bag. Up later than him some days, up before him others...

Visit The Lazy Organizer to add your S.M.A.R.T. Habits or to check out others'.

Labels:


posted at 10:16 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Hey I think we have the same paper piles strewn throughout the house! I went around collecting mine off just about every flat space in the house and put them in one spot. They are taunting me to put them away as I type. Kuddos for the 2 day mark of a clear table. Good luck this week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Suckered by the pink packaging...
In our house we like our Coke and Diet Coke and ha...
Fabric yo-yo bracelet
I was tagged for this meme by Elizabeth at A Merry...
Paint roller tip
Why I don't bake very often...
This week's new habits are going to be:Writing one...
I Live in Hope
Suggestions for stuffed animals?
Make-shift funnels

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: