Saturday, May 05, 2007

This week's new habits are going to be:

Not starting another load of laundry in the washing machine until the load currently in the dryer is folded up and put away.

Spending 15-30 minutes per day on a hobby (sewing,drawing,etc).

Drink at least 2L of water each day.

Exercise for at least 30 minutes per day.



HABITS IN PROGRESS:
Tickler File ~ Only started on Friday but it did help clear the clutter from around the computer and off the dining table immediately. :)
Doing the dishes immediately after each meal ~ Did rather well, not perfect but a vast improvement.
Having lunch ready each day when DH gets home ~ Everyday!
Keeping the dining table clear and presented nicely ~ I don't think it's been clear all week!
Getting up with my husband each morning ~ This was accomplished about 4/7 days this week.

Visit The Lazy Organizer to add your S.M.A.R.T. Habits or to check out others'.

Labels:


posted at 12:02 AM  
  10 comments



10 Comments:
At 11:49 PM, Blogger An Ordinary Mom said...

I normally get the laundry folded because another load has to go in the dryer :) !! Good luck this week!

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Montserrat said...

See, I should take a cue from you and choose a habit that will help with another habit. Your tickler file helped with keeping the table cleared. Now I'm going to be thinking on that all week.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Thea said...

The days that I take the time to get some crafting done in the morning are the ones where I feel most relaxed all day. Good luck with that this week!!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Trudi said...

Oh I love your hobby habit goal. I need that too. I spend so much time blogging right now that I'm not making much. Plus gardening season is upon us.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger The Lazy Organizer said...

The crockpot is our friend! It sounds like you've been working hard. Keep it up!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

What great goals! Good luck this week tackling all the new ones. :)

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Mercy said...

My washer & dryer are in a place where everything gets laid on them. Including folded clothes fresh from the dryer. That's one of the reasons why my habit last week (which I didn't do very well) was to keep that space cleared. It really does make a difference when it's all cleaned off.

Your list would overwhelm me. I have to do ONE habit at a time otherwise I get stressed & start beating myself up. I love your habits though. Those are all ones I am planning to work on here as time goes on. :-)

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Good luck with your new habits & good job on the ones you've got down so far!

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger jenn said...

what a great list of habits to work on and what a great list that you already have in place. i let my laundry back up in the washer dryer - i like the thought of putting away one load before starting another. i think i will definitely have to give that a try! have a great week and good luck!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Wow. You're good for doing so many great goals at once. And thanks for your tickler file idea last week. I did it and love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
A great day for ducks
Works for Me Wednesday - Cake Decorating Made Easy...
Girls' Night
LUSH!
I remember Nan...
My first new habit to start on this week is doing ...
A Tale of Two Goldfish
WFMW - Cleaning the Microwave
Scrubbing Bubbles update...
I can't resist a Jane Austen heroine quiz!

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: