Monday, May 28, 2007
Today's Tasks
Here's my to do list for today. I have a whole slew of things to catch up on and I really don't need another piece of paper cluttering up my life so I'll see if having a list on the computer helps me or not.

Make bed
Dishes
Clean the bathroom
Wash kitchen/bathroom/porch floors
Clean bunny cages
Vacuum
Fold and put away clean laundry
Sort mountain of paper sitting beside my computer
Patch Dwayne's work jeans
Bake something

Labels:


posted at 1:41 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday
Frugal Friday
Voila! Almost 5 weeks later...
Like a kid waiting for Christmas...
My first "fulling" project
Works-For-Me Wednesday
Victoria Day Weekend
Hendrik's First Haircut
Emergency Cleaning
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: