Tuesday, May 29, 2007
What a glorious day!
It is gorgeous here today! It is sunny and warm and breezy. Perfect temperature and just enough wind to keep most of the mosquitos off. Ahhh...

We (my & the little people) didn't wake up until noon today. Noon! I couldn't believe it when I looked at the clock. I checked another clock in another room just to be sure. I've been fighting a wicked sore throat and headache for a few days and our 5 month old has been teething so I wasn't as suprised that we slept so late but our 2 year old did too! God must have known we needed the sleep. My headache is gone and I think my sore throat is on its way out too - hooray! I'm feeling much perkier and am even excited about tackling some long overdue chores.

I'm using the great outdoors as my reward today because it's just that wonderful out there today. After the little guy is up from his nap we'll head out for a walk or to the park or just to play in the dirt! :)

Labels:


posted at 4:15 PM  
  1 comments



1 Comments:
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Corrie said...

Just checking in with a little moral support for the no soda thing. I've been able to do it so far, but it's been hard. It had really developed into a habit - sucking on that straw.

Glad you're feeling better, keep on cuttin' out.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Frazzled
Today's Tasks
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday
Frugal Friday
Voila! Almost 5 weeks later...
Like a kid waiting for Christmas...
My first "fulling" project
Works-For-Me Wednesday
Victoria Day Weekend
Hendrik's First Haircut

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: