Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Attaining Fitness - Try something new this week!

How did everyone do last week? I didn't do quite as well as I had hoped but at least I made some progress. I still need to work on my water consumption and getting to bed earlier. I was in bed before midnight several times this week and for me that is a definite improvement. I tried a yoga DVD. My coordination isn't so hot so I'm sure if anyone could see me they would have been quite entertained. :)

This week I thought it would be fun to try something we haven't done before - a new sport, an exercise class, a vegetarian meal, a walk to explore a park you've never been to, etc.

I am going to attend an exercise class at the little fitness center we have in town. This will be my first exercise class in about 7 years! :0

What will you try this week?

Labels:


posted at 11:26 PM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
WFMW - Quick & Delicious Tea Biscuits
Migraine home remedies? ~ Update
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday - Habit List
Swap goodies to go
Frugal Friday - Lentil Soup
Attaining Fitness
You can't outsmart a 2 year old for long...
Buns of Steel
Works-For-Me Wednesday - June 13th edition
Lots and lots of babies!!!

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: