Thursday, June 14, 2007
Attaining Fitness
It’s time to get fit! I don’t know about you, but I’ve been doing a lot more sitting around lately than I would care to admit to. I need to get myself in better shape and set a good example for my kids. So many of today’s health issues can be avoided and/or minimized by eating healthily, sleeping well, and exercising on a regular basis. I can’t tell you how many fitness magazines I have or workout articles that I have kept to “do later”. The problem is that later never comes and I am left with a pile of glossy pages and an ever expanding posterior! I’m all for reducing the amount of paper around my house and the amount of padding around my tushie. I hope you’ll join me for Attaining Fitness. It’s not a contest but rather a way to be accountable and to share our exercising goals and victories and to encourage one another in good health. Please join me!

My goals for the coming week:
FITNESS: Do 2 of my fitness DVDs that have been sitting on the shelf collecting dust.
NUTRITION: Drink 2L of water per day.
SLEEP: Go to bed before 11:30pm (obviously not happening tonight!).

Feel free to add a link to your Attaining Fitness post for the week so we can make the rounds and encourage one another.

Labels:


posted at 1:16 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
You can't outsmart a 2 year old for long...
Buns of Steel
Works-For-Me Wednesday - June 13th edition
Lots and lots of babies!!!
My new look!
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday - June 09/07
A little sewing project
3:30 a.m.
Pitiful!
My new feather duster!

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: