Friday, June 29, 2007
Friday's Feast - Feast One Hundred & Fifty
Seeing as my brain is barely working on autopilot and I have a toddler who may or may not be back to his usual self today I am doing to have fun with a meme instead!

Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
Usually 3 - my wedding & engagement rings and a favourite silver ring.

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?
Peer Gynt's "In the Hall of the Mountain King"

Salad
Who has a last name that you like?
I liked my maiden name - Bernhardt.

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.
Die Hard

Dessert
Fill in the blank:
Nothing makes me mellow like snuggling with my babies.

Join the feast!

Labels:


posted at 1:38 AM  
  8 comments



8 Comments:
At 2:37 AM, Blogger Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. My feast is now up on my site along with my question of the week if you would like to join.

 
At 4:33 AM, Blogger IRENE said...

Hello,
Great feast. I particularly enjoyed dessert!
Have a lovely weekend.

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Hootin'Anni said...

awwwwwwwww, I like your dessert. That IS contentment for sure.

Happy feasting.

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger tegdirb92 said...

awesome feast answers! have a wonderful Friday.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Ginafish said...

Your dessert is the Best!

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Girl Gone Wild said...

Ooooo...I love your dessert. Wish I would've thought of that.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Eleisia said...

Great Friday Feast!
I've heard so many beautiful instrumental songs and I can never remember their names.
Loved your dessert.
Babies grow up too fast!

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger J.D. Long said...

Loved the scripture at the top left of your blog; but how you've managed to NOT see 'Die Hard" is beyond me. Poor culturally deprived thing!

(Like that's a BAD thing . . . !)

~~JD~~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Finishing School for Ladies
Fifth disease or "slapped cheek disease"
Sick day
Sometimes you just have to bawl your eyes out...
WFMW - Diaper bag supply basket
Our lives just got a little more interesting!
Hooray!
After pictures
Riley's Official First Day of Independent Sitting!...
Some big boots to fill...

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: