Thursday, June 07, 2007
A little sewing project
I haven't been doing much sewing lately and thought it might be wise to gradually ease myself into it. I can be a perfectionist and I'm also a procrastinator so you can imagine how often I actually get a project done. I think about it for a good long time and I plan and organize but usually I chicken out. I want everything to be perfect and if it's not than I would rather not have done it at all. It's silly I know. I'm working on it. 80% of the job is just getting started for me. Once I get going I'm fine, it'll get it done.

Here is last night's project. It kind of reminds me of modern reticule. My sewing machine was acting up a lot so the seams aren't quite as pretty as I would like them to be. The pattern I used was from Carrie over at You're only bored when.... Here is the link to the tutorial. There is also one for a wristlet.



For some reason Blogger is being silly and this post looks wonky...

Labels:


posted at 6:22 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
3:30 a.m.
Pitiful!
My new feather duster!
The Five Senses
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday - June 2, 2007
What 4 a.m. looks like...
Frugal Friday
Garden plots
I survived Day 1
I'm not usually the betting kind...

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: