Monday, June 25, 2007
Our lives just got a little more interesting!

We just found out late last week that I am pregnant again! We are expecting another little one in late February. It was a bit of a suprise for us. We were definitely planning on having more children but were following our midwife's advice not to get pregnant until Riley was at least a year old. I have been pregnant 4 times in the past 3 years (I had 2 miscarriages) and she thought that my body could use a break. This is pregnancy #5! God obviously had plans that we did't know about. :)

We just told our immediate families over the past couple of days. We toyed with keeping it quiet for as long as possible but realized that we would tell them even if I did miscarry later. I'm not worrying, I know that there is nothing I can do or not do that will guarantee carrying a baby to term. I am trying to relax and enjoy the ride and let God look after our baby. Another fun thing - baby is due 1 day before my birthday!

We are really thrilled and can't wait to meet the newest member of our family!!

Labels:


posted at 11:44 PM  
  2 comments



2 Comments:
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Bean said...

Congratulations!! I wish you the best, and a happy & healthy 9 months ;)

I've lost 3 to miscarriage, and I don't think I'd be able to keep it a secret early on, either - it's good to have your support with you through the good and the bad.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Lynette said...

Congratulations! You & baby are in God hands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Hooray!
After pictures
Riley's Official First Day of Independent Sitting!...
Some big boots to fill...
A new approach...
Attaining Fitness - Try something new this week!
WFMW - Quick & Delicious Tea Biscuits
Migraine home remedies? ~ Update
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday - Habit List
Swap goodies to go

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: