Saturday, June 16, 2007
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday - Habit List

Once again, I'm not adding anything this week. I have decided to make a list of the habits I am trying to adopt. I'm finding that I have too many to remember off the top of my head right now. Until they become habit I need a list!

HABITS IN PROGRESS:

Planning meals for the whole month once each month.

Not drinking soft drinks

Putting all papers/receipts/etc in one place in the house and only one place.

Writing one "real" letter per week

Emptying the car completely after each trip

Putting clean laundry away

Hobbies

Drinking more water

Exercise

Tickler File

Doing the dishes immediately after each meal

Having lunch ready each day when DH gets home

Keeping the dining table clear and presented nicely

Getting up with my husband each morning

Visit Lara atThe Lazy Organizer to add your S.M.A.R.T. Habits or to check out others'.

Labels:


posted at 11:51 AM  
  8 comments



8 Comments:
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Lady_MSnow said...

I keep forgetting to add that to my list...write one real letter a week! It's a great idea. :)

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger An Ordinary Mom said...

One of my habits is to even remember my habits :) !! I might use Lara's word document and keep it in my daily and weekly calendar to help remind me.

Good luck!

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger ~Betty~ @ On the Journey to Victory said...

Sounds like you have some great goals.

Good luck this week!
~Betty~

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

I do much better with lists too! Good luck.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I need to make some lists too. great idea. And you have some great habits there. Hope you have a good week.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Robin@MyPursuitOf... said...

Great list. I'm going to try using Lara's chart. Maybe that would help you too.

Have a great week!

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger The Lazy Organizer said...

Look at your cute new blog! I love it!!!

Yes, keeping my habits in my planner is working so well. You should see if it will work for you too.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger My Ice Cream Diary said...

Won't it be great when they are so much a habit that you don't even think about them, you just do them? That is my dream.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Swap goodies to go
Frugal Friday - Lentil Soup
Attaining Fitness
You can't outsmart a 2 year old for long...
Buns of Steel
Works-For-Me Wednesday - June 13th edition
Lots and lots of babies!!!
My new look!
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday - June 09/07
A little sewing project

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: