Saturday, June 09, 2007
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday - June 09/07

This week I've decided not to add another habit. I'm feeling rather bogged down right now around the house and am not making much progress on a lot of my other habits in progress. Saturday is going to consist of a day of boot camp followed by six days of maintenance.

HABITS IN PROGRESS:

Planning meals for the whole month once each month. - I put together a list of possible meals and went shopping for them on Wednesday with my husband. Now I need to sit down and schedule them in so I can become more organized about meals and meal times.

Not drinking soft drinks - Not so good, I had a relapse!! :) (I'm probably a little bit more happy about it than I should be...)

Putting all papers/receipts/etc in one place in the house and only one place. - Great! Still have to file it all though. By now most of it should be able to be thrown out...

Writing one "real" letter per week - Still not done.

Emptying the car completely after each trip - Habit.

Putting clean laundry away - Getting better.

Hobbies - Almost habit.

Drinking more water - Need to work on this one again.

Exercise - Big fat zero.

Tickler File - Need to file for this month.

Doing the dishes immediately after each meal - Not so much.

Having lunch ready each day when DH gets home - Habit.

Keeping the dining table clear and presented nicely - Getting there.

Getting up with my husband each morning - Not once this week. I'm still staying up waaaaay too late. I need to make a stronger effort here. It makes a huge difference to my mood and thought processes.

Visit Lara atThe Lazy Organizer to add your S.M.A.R.T. Habits or to check out others'.

Labels:


posted at 2:20 AM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I like your boot camp analogy. I notice that with some of my habits I do well on Saturday and then again on Friday - kinda like flossing your teeth for a little while after seeing the dentist & then again right before but not so much in the middle. I'm not adding any new habits this week either. Have a great week!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Barb, sfo said...

I am guilty of neglecting exercise myself. I think this is going to have to be next week's SHS!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger An Ordinary Mom said...

Boot camp - what a great metaphor to use. I hope it goes well today and that you continue to see progress throughout the rest of the week. At least we are moving in the right direction :)!!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Montserrat said...

There's nothing wrong with sticking to what we are already trying to work on. Good luck maintaining!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger The Lazy Organizer said...

Good luck this week with your boot camp. I'm kind of doing the same thing by working especially hard on all my old habits.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
A little sewing project
3:30 a.m.
Pitiful!
My new feather duster!
The Five Senses
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday - June 2, 2007
What 4 a.m. looks like...
Frugal Friday
Garden plots
I survived Day 1

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: