Friday, June 01, 2007
What 4 a.m. looks like...
Here is what 4 a.m. looks like in our part of the world at this time of year. It is light later and later into the evening and brighter earlier and earlier each morning. Within a couple of weeks it will likely be dusky between midnight and 1:30 a.m and that will be as dark as it gets. Ah, the land of the midnight sun! It definitely does not help my night owl tendencies...

(This picture was taken one week ago.)

Labels:


posted at 2:26 AM  
  0 comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me



Name: Jenny
I blog lately at www.chickadeemanor.com
My Complete Profile




Recent Posts
Frugal Friday
Garden plots
I survived Day 1
I'm not usually the betting kind...
Lentil Soup
Works-For-Me Wednesday
What a glorious day!
Frazzled
Today's Tasks
S.M.A.R.T. Habits Saturday

Blog Archives

Labels

Miscellaneous

The WeatherPixie


Links

Credits
Blog Design by:


Powered by:
Blogger

Images from:
istockphoto

Meter: